Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Life Update

I can't believe it's been almost 10 months since I've shared anything on here, but just like that, there the time went... so, hello again!

Well, I have a lot of updates to share with you since last time – the obvious update being that I go married (!!!) in August. I had initially wanted to share more about the wedding planning process and the inspiration behind all the decor and things, but between dress fittings, rearranging seating charts, and creating the finishing touches for the big day, it just felt too much. I might share my thoughts about the wedding planning process later on now that I have a little more clarity and the chaos has subsided, but I'm glad I was able to take a step back and focus on not just the wedding itself, but our marriage these past several (almost a year, actually!) months.

Although I don't think anything can top getting married, 2016 was such a memorable year for me. Here's a quick snapshot of what I got up to.

A lot of changes and new things, all in all, I really can't complain. 2016 was one for the books. But I'm really excited for what this year has to bring and I'm hoping to keep you updated along the way (in a more timely manner). :)

Follow

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back and congrats on your wedding!! The time does fly doesn't it? Especially in the wedding planning phase... such a busy time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I know, I can't believe how quickly the months flew by!

      Delete
  2. seems like you have lots of great things going on. heres to many more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's definitely kept me busy! But excited for all that 2017 brings :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome back!! What an AWESOME 2016 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm excited to be back at it again. :)

      Delete