Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Finds: No. 5


It's that time again! Dishing up my favorite finds as of late. And oh, happy Friday!


It's no surprise that I've had re-decorating on the mind since the move. And even though it's not summer any more, I'm still on board with the whole palm print trend. I found this pillow and this polka-dotted one on Etsy and I'm in love.

My friend introduced me to Juice So Good (supporting local businesses!) not too long ago and if I'm ever in the mood to treat myself, this has been my go-to. Super delish and healthy! I've only tried Summer Lovin, but Radiance and Cashew Coffee are next on my list to try. Find them at Kowalski's or Lund's/Byerly's.

Fall weather = chapped lips. I rediscovered this lip balm in my stash and I will never be apart from it ever again. I know the price tag seems indulgent, but I use this at night and in the morning, it's still on my lips! Incredibly hydrating and soothing. This stuff is magic, I tell ya. Magic!

If you love cooking/baking shows, you have to add to your Netflix lineup. (Or watch it here on PBS if you don't have Netflix!) The contestants are so sweet and have such camaraderie, it just kind of pulls you in. And one of the judges is named Mary Berry. Seriously, I can't make this stuff up.

I could not believe how easy this DIY is that Erin posted. You'd never guess how inexpensive it is to make it either. And how fitting is this for me? :) It looks stunning and I can't wait to try it!


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment