Monday, October 26, 2015

Fall Decor (For Under $40!)

Image via
Oh, fall. The leaves are changing, the air is crisp, and it's officially time for scarves and boots to make their seasonal debut. I like to update my home too with transitional fall elements to make it feel a bit more cozy along with the changing season. Here are my picks to give your space a fall makeover without breaking the bank.



1 / Faux fur anything adds an instantly ups the coziness factor in my book. How soft does this look?
2 / The same goes for knits. I love the texture this throw pillow could add to any room. 
3 / You knew candles would be in here! This one from Illume is one of my all time faves. Woodsy and fresh, ahhh.
4 / Bath and Body Works is great for candles all year round, but I personally think they up their game this time of year.
5 / My mom always put a wreath up this time of year, so I instantly associate them with fall. Plus, this one is fake, so no upkeep!
6 / Tabletop trays are such a nice way to display your candles and seasonal florals. And I think wooden decor elements always feel more homey.
7 / And the coziest of them all... a plaid throw. And surprise, it isn't a neutral! Don't you just want to snuggle up in that blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and have a Netflix marathon?

I hope you're enjoying the fall as much as I am! Let's soak up the best of this season before winter is officially here. So not ready for snow!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment