Monday, February 15, 2016

An Exciting Announcement


Hi guys! Sorry for the radio silence for the past couple weeks. I was just sort of drained at that point and I just needed to take a "creative retreat" if you will and step back from blogging for a bit to recharge.

But as you can guess from the title, this weekend has been such a whirlwind because...
I'M ENGAGED, I'M ENGAGED, I'M ENGAGED!

I was completely floored and 100% surprised when J proposed to me last night. I totally didn't see it coming (which was the only thing I kept telling him the entire time was that I just wanted to be surprised!) and it was such a precious memory that I will never forget.

Right now, I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that we're engaged and I'm going to be a wife! Whaaaat?! But I'm definitely excited to start digging into wedding planning and sharing details here with you!

Any advice is welcome, I'd love to hear from you!

Follow

18 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats on your engagement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ring!! Congratulations!! Hey, if you sign up for Blogging for Books, there's currently a book you could review for free from The Knot that explains the steps to planning a wedding. Maybe you wouldn't actually NEED it, but it looks gorgeous! Just an idea :) Happy engagement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Omg that actually sounds great, thanks for the heads up! :)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! But do it ASAP or they'll run out of copies to give away for review. I just discovered Blogging for Books through a friend and it's seriously so easy and fun!

      Delete
    3. Ahhh okay, I'll definitely try to do it tonight! Thanks so much for letting me know about it. :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations again!! Such a beautiful ring! Can't wait to follow along with you during this exciting time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girl!! The engagement season is such a fun one! Soak up every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! How exciting for you! Wish you all the best in the wedding planning season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I can't wait to start planning :)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations, Rachel!! So so so excited for you and for what God has yet to do in your precious life!

    www.elizabethangelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete