Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Ultimate Super Bowl Party Lineup

Image via

Super Bowl Sunday is the ultimate cheat day, so here's your free pass! I love scrolling through Pinterest, coming up with the most amazing spread that'll make us all say #yolo to any diet.

The key to game day eats is that they need to be easy to make ahead of time AND also easy to eat. Plus, most of these use pre-made ingredients or a Crock Pot (aka the greatest kitchen gadget of all time).

So now you have no excuse not to make at least one of these. Get to it!




STARTERS

CHIPS AND DIP


HANDHELDS


SOUPS


SWEET TREATS



You guys, I can't tell you how hungry I am after rounding these recipes up. My mouth is literally watering. Is it Sunday yet?

WHICH ONE(S) DO YOU WANT TO TRY?
DO YOU HAVE A GO-TO DISH FOR THE SUPER BOWL?

8 comments:

  1. Those mac and cheese bites look delicious! I'll definitely have to look into those for future parties! Thanks for sharing!
    Peace, Sarah
    simplysarahs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're one of my favorites to make! Super simple and really great for parties because they're handheld and bite size :)

      Delete
  2. Love these, particularly those cute footballs from Gimme Some Oven! Small word, because I just used one of her recipes for a Super Bowl post I did on healthy Super Bowl recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they so cute? I love Gimme Some Oven! Her recipes are so good.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Totally! And the commercials. Or at least I still get excited about them :)

      Delete
  4. This made me so hungry!!! I also love combining Rotell and Velveeta cheese in a crock pot to my queso dip!
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete