Monday, August 24, 2015

5 Products That Completely Changed My Skin




MTTO Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Gel Cleanser  | I ordered my first bottle of this cleanser when I was struggling with severe acne a few years ago. A couple of weeks into using this, my skin was showing visible signs of improvement. I found that a lot of cleansers for oily skin just completely dried my skin out, which in turn caused my skin to produce more oil, which caused more breakouts. Yaaayyy. But this cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural oils and helps prevent breakouts. Two thumbs up from me.

MTTO Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner | Another staple in my skincare routine. I know it sounds weird, but it came highly recommended along with the cleanser and I can echo the same praises for this stuff. Some toners are really harsh and can dry out your skin out pretty badly, but this is neither. It’s packed with hyaluronic acid, which helps moisturize your skin, as well as anti-inflammatory ingredients that help soothe any pesky pimples and prevent future ones.

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant | A friend of mine has the most amazing skin and I asked her what she used to get such a healthy glow. She pointed me towards this product and I'm never letting go. I’ve already ordered a backup! It gently exfoliates, unclogs pores, soothes redness, and so much more to reveal your best skin. I use this once a day at night, but you can use this twice both morning and night if you’re looking for some serious glow. I’ve also noticed I don’t have to use actual exfoliating scrubs as often ever since I introduced this to my routine. 

Tip: They sell a sample size version for $9 that'll last you a couple weeks (or longer) so you can test the waters before you want to commit to the full-size.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum | A cult product for a reason. My skin just drinks this up. When I’m using this consistently, my skin looks fresh and more healthy. I think it’s marketed as an anti-aging product, so I’ll let you know in 10 years if I think it worked. :) But for now, I’m absolutely loving it. And although it says 'Night Repair', I use this both morning and night. My skin has had no complaints or objections so far.

Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone | I don’t understand how it works and maybe it’s a placebo effect, but every time I use this, my skin looks so much better in the morning. It’s a thicker cream consistency, so I strictly use this at night (but it can be used in the AM) and more so when I feel like my skin isn’t looking that great. But when I wake up in the morning, my skin looks brighter, clearer, and more radiant. Who can say no to that?


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment