Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Finds: No. 4

Hey there, long time no see! I've been traveling a lot the past few weeks and have just been a little out of sync with my day-to-day schedule. So I apologize for the radio silence, but I'll hopefully be back into the swing of things around here next week!



First thing's first. Can we just take a moment to admire this necklace? I spotted this on Anna in her "L.A.: What I Wore" post and had to get my hands on it. I mean... gold, marble. Do I have to explain? Had to be done.

I picked up the Donut House Chocolate Glazed Donut K-Cups on a whim and I'm completely addicted. Can't think of a better way to wake up in the morning.

Erin's toilet paper holder DIY is genius. I seriously couldn't believe how easy it is. Head on over to her blog post to see for yourself!

Micellar water is really trending right now and I'm so glad that they've brought out cheaper alternatives to the French cult classic, Bioderma. It looks like a toner, but actually cleanses the skin without having to rinse your face afterwards. This one from Simple cleanses, removes makeup, and hydrates. Perfect for lazy days and mornings!

I kind of forgot I had purchased this aromatherapy pillow spray a while back and it's actually been helping me sleep. It may just be a placebo effect, but a couple of spritzes of this onto my pillow and it's sweet dreams.

On the topic of sleep, I've also been really interested in this clock. The light will gradually start to get brighter and brighter, simulating a sunrise and helping you to wake up more naturally. I'm highly considering giving this a go since my new bedroom actually won't have any windows. #RIPnaturallight

Darling is one of my favorite magazines to read and I enjoyed reading this article on culinary terms for newbs. I've also been listening to a lot of Bon Appetit podcasts lately and this quick read was helpful to get me up to speed. Some I knew, but the majority were new to me!

Last but not least... I'm starting a capsule wardrobe! Unfancy was not a new discovery, but one that I sort of rediscovered this week and pushed me to commit to doing one this fall. I'm totally embracing this idea of living with less and appreciating what I already have. I'll be documenting my journey along the way, so stay tuned!


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment