Friday, December 4, 2015

Gift Guide: The Fitness Buff


As the new year quickly approaches, I know I'll say working out will be a resolution (yet again). So whether they're already a fitness guru or they're trying to reach #fitgoals, these pretties will hopefully give them more motivation to hit the gym more often and be healthier!

1 / I have this tank. I love this tank. They'll love this tank. (And you'll love the price)
2 / Nothing like a fresh, new pair of sneaks. (These ones are SO COMFY)
3 / Definitely a splurge, but worth the investment for the yoga or pilates fanatic.
4 / The prettiest water bottles ever with a color for just about everyone.
5 / Help them track their progress with this.
6 / The BEST headbands for keeping that hair outta yo face.
7 / A trendy gym bag that'll make heads turn. (How gorgeous is this pattern?)
8 / 9 / These printed leggings to add some interest into their workout wardrobe. (That marble print though)

PREVIOUS GIFT GUIDES: The Hostess / The Beauty Lover

Follow

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of your gift guides!!! I have a bkr water bottle and they really do have so many lovely colors. Mine is a really pretty soft pink color called pout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Ahh, I love bkr bottles! I have the mint green one called "Holiday", but I'm so tempted to get more in other colors. The one you have is such a pretty color – I love blush pink!

      Delete