Monday, December 21, 2015

Look Festive and Chic In Sweats
(YES, I Said Sweats!)

Image via

My family doesn't get really dressed up for Christmas, so I like to make sure I'm comfortable, but still somewhat put together so I can jokingly say "I woke up like this."

I saw this sweatshirt a couple weeks ago at J. Crew and I knew it was an insta-buy. I love it because I'm literally wearing a sweatshirt (a sweatshirt!), but the lace detailing makes it kinda fancy. What's not to love? Unfortunately, it's now sold out (sad face), but I've rounded up a few others that I think would be perfect to wear to Christmas dinner. Comfy without sacrificing style – and plenty of room for that post-dinner food baby.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Ultimately, it really doesn't matter what you wear (family means you don't have to dress to impress, woo!), but being comfortable sort of reminds me to not worry about the superficiality of this day. Instead, I'm able to surround myself with people that I love as we join together to celebrate this joyous occasion.

ONLY 4 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO CELEBRATE? 

Follow

4 comments:

  1. I love that fourth one! It's perfectly my style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I love that one too! I might need to make a purchase soon. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that sweatshirt! I would love to see if there are any cute sweat pants I could wear (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found mine in-store, so you might still be able to snag one! I love these joggers (https://goo.gl/gVpLRI) and think they'd be super cute with that sweatshirt. But I'm probably going to opt for thick leggings this year :)

      Delete