Monday, December 7, 2015

Gift Guide: The Jet Setter


This is for the person who is always moving from one place to the next and racking up those frequent flyer miles like a boss. These gifts are not only practical, but they'll really appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into it because these are things they'll use time and time again.

1 / Not only is this a passport holder, but it also has slots for their cards and cash too.
2 / This set has everything they'll need in one. (All products, plus the case are TSA approved!)
3 / The bag every traveler should have. (Great to pack because it folds up, see it in action here)
4 / A soothing lavender scented rollerball for the nervous flyer.
5 / Dress their luggage up with this beautifully crafted leather tag.
6 / The packing envelope that will keep dress shirts wrinkle-free. Genius!
7 / Rave reviews on this neck pillow that also rolls up and fits into a travel-friendly pouch.
8 / Because no one wants to be stuck at the airport with low battery.
9 / The perfect emergency kit with something for any situation.
10 / This overnight bag is made of dreams. Swooning hard.

PREVIOUS GIFT GUIDES: The Hostess / The Beauty Lover / The Fitness Buff

Follow

11 comments:

  1. I love all of these - they are perfect for a long flight! Great gift ideas! Happy Monday xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And Happy Monday to you too :)

      Delete
  2. Great selections! I love the Caudalie set! It is definitely a great gift for yourself or others!
    Happy Holidays!

    Mash | www.sarmash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Beauty Elixir is one of my favorite products! Such a good set :)

      Delete
  3. This guide is PERFECT! I love every single thing! Plus I think you are super cute and I love your description of yourself. Yes please to all the ice cream! :)

    Karin
    www.truncationblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're so sweet – thank you! :)

      P.S. I absolutely love the concept of your blog! I'm actually working towards starting a capsule wardrobe for the winter in January, so I'll be revisiting your blog for some tips along the way!

      Delete
  4. Ooo... I really like that bag! Too bad it's a splurge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I know! It is pretty pricey, but maybe something to put on your wishlist? :)

      Delete
  5. Such great ideas! My parents got me a new suitcase a couple years ago that is perfect for short weekend trips, fits in the overhead compartment AND is super easy to move around the airport behind me. Love that little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks friend! Hope you're enjoying your time at home :)

      Delete