Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Easiest DIY Project Ever


Grab a canvas. Grab a paint brush. Some black paint. Annnd you're done!

See? Easiest DIY tutorial. Ever.




I had a bunch of canvases that I bought from Michael's a while ago that I finally got around to using and the finished result wasn't too shabby. (It is slightly off centered, but I'm still happy with the result!)

I can't take all the credit for the inspo of this DIY project though. I've been seeing a lot of minimalist-type artwork all over Instagram and Pinterest lately. Here are some of the pieces I'd been admiring that inspired me to make my own version. All neutrals of course, and lots of gold foil. Love, love, love.



Are you on board with the minimalist trend?

Give this DIY a try and post a picture on Instagram using #goldandmarblediy – I'd love to see your creations!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment