Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Who's Joe Fresh?



Have you guys heard of Joe Fresh? Well, if you have, then you're way ahead of the curve! (Or I'm just really behind.) Anyway, it's a Canadian brand that's now available online to ship to the good ol' US of A. To me, they kind of give off a J. Crew/Madewell/H&M/Zara vibe, which I love. And the best part is that everything is actually really affordable!

I ordered a few things a couple weeks ago during their Memorial Day sale and could not be happier. I picked up the striped t-shirt dress in navy, the black space dye active tank, the pink v-neck tee, and the panama hat and I'm in love with everything. I think these are the perfect staples transitioning from spring to summer and I'm definitely going to be picking up a few more pieces later on. (Or this week. That still counts as later.)

Head over to their site and let me know if you pick up a few things for yourself! Happy shopping. (:


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment