Saturday, June 6, 2015

Father's Day Gift Guide




Hold the phone, can you believe it's already June?! Which means Father's Day is coming up! And for those of you who were just about to Google it... I've got you, it's June 21st!

I don't know about you, but I feel like dads are some of the hardest people to shop for. And my type-A personality never lets me forget that I need to send gifts out well in advance so I don't repeat my Mother's Day fiasco. I put off my trip to the post office and ended up paying $40 in shipping... yikes! 

So I put together a list of a few things that I thought would make great gifts this year that aren't a box of golf balls or a tie (My default "I don't know what to get you" gifts). I'm thinking about getting my dad those Nikes. The BF has these and says it's like walking on clouds.

What are some of your gifts ideas for dad this year?

Let me know and leave a comment below, I'd love to hear!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment