Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Finds: No. 7


I thought about what I wanted to share with you in this week's installment of Friday Finds and decided that I wanted to start taking a slightly different approach.

I don't know if it's because Thanksgiving is approaching, but I want to spend less time complaining and more time being grateful (even about the little things). Which is why I want to shift gears a bit and use Friday Finds to share a few glimpses into my week – anything that sparked a bit of happiness, no matter how small they are.

But of course, if I see something worth mentioning or that'll give you a good laugh, I'll definitely share (like this). :)


I've been cooking, yay! I said I wanted to make more time for that this week and I've stuck to it. And it's soup season, mah fave. #adultlifegoals



Amazon was having a killer deal (like 50% off!) on Frye Boots earlier this week and I had to snag these for J. Plus, can we just take a moment to admire the Sugar Paper x Target wrapping paper I picked up? A thousand heart-eyed emojis.



Ed, you've done it again. They released this song on YouTube this morning from his Wembley Edition of "x" and of course, it was amazing per uzsh.


Anna is probably one of my favorite bloggers of all time and I absolutely loved her interview with Jess on this episode of The Lively Show. If you haven't seen her blog and/or YouTube channel, I'd suggest taking a looooong lunch break and having a peek. She is darling.


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment