Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Making A List, Checking It Twice

Image via


Mark your calendars for my holiday gift guide series, starting on Monday. Cue the confetti! Gift guide posts are some of my favorites to read and these were definitely one of my favorites to put together. I can't wait to share these with you!

Until then, I'm going to slip into some elastic waistband pants and throw on a baggy sweater to hide the inevitable food baby that is to come.

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I hope you can ditch your computer screen (and your phone too!) for some quality face time with friends and family. Unwind, eat, [eat, eat,] and share lots of laughs with the people you love most. And make some time for you to try something new.

Happy Thanksgiving!


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment