Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Finds: No. 2

Angela's office inspiration makes me want to take a trip to Ikea and buy everything. Check out her post here!

I've been listening to this mash-up on Spotify's Afternoon Acoustics playlist non-stop. Seriously, so good.

Picked up these face wipes on a whim and I really like them. Some face wipes are too scratchy or don't remove all of your makeup, but these get a thumbs up from me and smell really great too!

Alaina's apartment design never disappoints. Her latest bathroom makeover is a beaut and I'm dying to get my hands on that marble shelf.

"What's zero divided by zero?" This started trending after Aaron Paul tweeted earlier this week and her response is hilarious. Have you asked Siri yet? 

Allie Seidel posted this pic of her Chatbooks order and I immediately ordered mine. And your first book is absolutely FREE (no joke)! Use the code: 2UXQ4TVM

I can't stop thinking about these shoes. The gold pineapple ones are my fave, but the flamingos would be so cute for summer too!

I randomly found this tumblr page and thought it was such a creative idea for a blog! J and I have had a lot of fun looking through this and figuring out which ones we are.

TGIF, it's the weekend y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment