Monday, July 13, 2015

6 Nail Polish Shades Perfect For Summer

If you know me even a little bit, you know that I love me some nail polish. So today, I'm giving a shout out to some of my favorite nail polishes that I've been sporting on my nails on a pretty regular basis so far this summer.





1 / Essie's Marshmallow | White nail polish always seems to fall into the camp of "love-hate". Normally, I'm not really into it, but this shade is slightly off white, so it doesn't look like you just painted your nails with Wite Out. Plus, it looks ah-mazing with a tan.

2 / Butter London's Sprog | I love my blues and this periwinkle shade is one of my all-time favorites. It's one of my most-used shades and it's such a great color that goes with practically everything. Just ignore the price tag on this one. (I normally buy this when it goes on sale at Ulta!)

3 / Essie's Find Me An Oasis | This has been my newest favorite and I swear I've had this on my nails for past month and a half straight. It's a really pretty light blue, almost white shade that also makes your tan look a million times better. Can't say no to that!

4 / Essie's Turquoise and Caicos | Okay, I have to admit that I mainly bought this one because of the name. But seriously, this has been one of my favorite green nail polishes for a couple years. It's not too bright and just screams beach vacay.

5 / Rimmel Salon Pro's Simply Sizzling | This is a strictly "toe nail polish only" color for me (am I the only one who does this?), but I wear this on my toes practically all summer. Something about a pink pedicure makes everything seem more summery. And the formulation and brush on these nail polishes are awesome. And it's only $3! Just keeps getting better.

6 / Rimmel Salon Pro's Hip Hop | Orangey-reds are kind of my weakness and this nail polish is no exception. It's a bright red-orange hue that makes tanned skin look like a dream and is equally flattering on both fingers and toes. If I'm not wearing the other Rimmel shade on my toes, I'm probably wearing this one.

What are your favorite summer nail polishes?


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment